President - Laura Lockhart
Vice President - Robert Oyler
Secretary - Claire Price
Treasurer - Jennifer Rodd
Registrar - Yasmin Quinn Young
Sooke Soccer would like to encourage all of our members to get out and vote for the proposed purchase by Seaparc of the Demamiel Creek Golf Course.
Sooke needs this to enhance our recreational space and facilities.
Check this weeks paper for poll locations and times.
- ALL UNIFORMS MUST BE LABELLED and IN A BAG !!!
- DROP BOX in concession area, reach through gate and toss in box
- OR return to any upcoming REGISTRATIONS at Clubhouse
- Uniforms returned after April 30/ 16 will be subject to cheque cashing
- regular season September to March
Registration deadline for 2016/17 season:
-all RETURNING adult and youth players who register after May 31, 2016 will be charged a $50 LATE REGISTRATION FEE.
-Players can register on-line, in person or by mail
By May 31, 2016 we need:
-registration form completed and payment
-payment can in the form of post-dated cheques: now until Sept 1.
- or pay on-line (credit card)
Clubhouse Registrations starting
Mondays, May 2, 9, 16, 30: 6-8pm
-Print off registration forms, complete with payment and mail to:
Sooke Soccer Club- P.O. Box 163 Sooke B.C. V9Z 0P7
Mondays April 18 - Mon, June 13 - 6-8pm no session May long weekend.